Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hot, Hot

The weather sure has turned hot. The fertilize plant is running like crazy right now. I could use the overtime. Well I'm tired of writing to myself. Trying to think of ways to get this blog more public. What I would like is feedback from other gardeners and kind of learn off each other. Sunday I weeded between the corn rows. Corn is looking so good. Still haven't planted additional beans yet but that is on my list. This evening I plan on fertilizing the peppers and weeding and mulching under my zuchinni plants. So far I have lots of pretty blooms but only see one tiny zuchinni starting to grow. I have been searching other gardening blogs. There are quite a few interesting ones out there. I plan on commenting on some of these and directing them to mine. Theirs seem full of good advice. Well I'm at work and I had better go. More later...

1 comment: