Monday, June 29, 2009

Good weekend..

I had a fairly good weekend pain wise, I felt a lot better and it finally cooled down to a decent temperature. I went to work on weeding the garden. It looks so much better. The corn is putting on ears and my tomatoes are starting. I guess I better start my cilantro pretty soon. Can't wait to make fresh salsa! Also I have a bumper crop of zuchinni but luckily I have some eager folks wanting to take some off my hands. I also made zuchinni bread yesterday. It was awesome. I'll post some pictures soon. I still have no internet at home. I'm waiting until I can afford to have someone look at it. I've missed so many days at work it's been a struggle. I can't believe Saturday will be the 4th. Time goes so fast.. Here is my recipe for the bread I made yesterday...

2 cups shredded zuchinni
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
3 eggs
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla

Mix well in large bowl, divide batter into two loaf pans. Bake at 375 for about an hour.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment