Tuesday, August 11, 2009

On Hiatus...

I am sorry, but I'm going to take a little Hiatus from blogging for awhile. I will have a new round of medical testing soon to see what's causing the nerve damage in my legs. I haven't kept up with my garden like I wanted to. Next year, my plan is to use the little garden for herbs to sale and the bigger one to specialize in heirloom crops to sell. I will probably give up planting corn :( But for all the work and not having the space, it is probably a good thing. I have plent of farmer's around here who bring in truck loads of sweet corn they have grown and give it to us. I will return when I am finished with all this medical stuff and I hope to then have a digital camera and turn this blog into fun and educational reading material!! Till then...Wishing you all the best!

2 comments:

  1. prayers for a speedy recovery. Your health right now is the number one priority. last year I went through a bout of mono and it completely zapped me the garden went way back burner, almost non existent....ALOT of rest was the key or I would never completely recover. What is it with gardening eh? its a good obsession if there ever was one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Val. I appreciate your prayers! I have posted today on some findings that my solve my problems. I also continue posting on here at least once a week on garden updates and plans for my garden next year. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete