Friday, August 21, 2009

Doctors have finally found something!

After another bout of pain, I had a MRI last Friday of my lower back. They have found some kind of protrusion and have referred me to a neurosurgeon. It could be a disc or something pressing on my nerves which would explain the nerve pain I have been having for the past year. It was almost a relief, but going to a neurosurgeon doesn't exactly sound good! But hopefully it is something they can fix and I can be in less pain! Well this weekend is supposed to be cooler and less humid so I plan on cleaning up my garden. I should have more beans to pick and the bigger ones that I've let go, I'll save for seed. I am really thinking about trying to start a little garden business next year if my health goes well. I would like to sell fresh herbs and heirloom tomatoes, peppers ect. I've been wanting to do this for some time. Gardening is such a passion for me, and I was so dissapointed this year because I couldn't really keep up with it. I hope next year is much better.

On the football front, my son is in eigth grade football and he loves it. The Colts looked good last night in their second pre-season game and I will soon be in football heaven when the regular season starts! I will post at least once a week on updates and garden ramblings. I appreciate everyone who reads this blog and welcome your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment