Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Last Post before the New Year...

I still have not given up my dream of market gardening. As stated in my plans from my previous post, I fully intend on working this winter to put it all together. I was thinking last night about not getting any younger, and people thinking they are in a rut, but there is still room to grow and expand (mind wise, not waist wise, which I'm doing) and start living their dreams. This is mine. I am having a procdure done next week to help with my back. Which the prognosis has been changed several times now, to a bulging disc with other disc damage. I'm having a procedure to help alleviate the pain, hopefully with long term effects. As far as the nerve damage in my feet and legs, it's still there, but I feel more and more that it is related to my lower back. I found a digital camera that will be on sale, Thanksgiving. I'm getting that to use for my blog this spring. I've started ordering seed catalogs, trying to decide what I can start out with marketing, plants or seeds, and how to present them when I sell them. I'm getting some pretty good ideas. I want to deal mainly in fresh herbs, and some smaller unique or heirloom vegetables. My niece is excited about this also, and she may be of help. So that is it for now, getting ready for all the big Holidays coming up. Colts are sitting at 10&0 but I think the NFL angels are getting really tired of playing with them to keep them afloat lately. The last few wins, I know must have been divine intervention! God Bless till January...HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment