Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another big rain!


































































Well we've had another big rain and it sounds like more is on the way. I've worked at a fertilize company for 9 years so we are usually running crazy but not so much this year because the rain keeps stopping us. I know it's frustrating for our farmers. Well there wasn't much I could do in the garden yesterday. At least it got a good soaking. I walked through and checked all the plants and they are still looking good. I think this evening I need to mix my organic fertilizer and water and fertilize my broccoli. I could also trench rows for lettuce and dill, fill the trench up with some good organic potting soil and plant those seeds. I am not very technically advanced but I am attempting to put some images of all the crops I'm growing this year. And when I get a digital camera (and learn to operate it)! I will regularly post my garden pictures...oh okay..I went to post the images and it goes to the top, hmmm











No comments:

Post a Comment