Tuesday, July 21, 2009

FINALLY!!


I figured it out! This zuchinni isn't nearly as large as the ones I had last week. Those have been shredded up, bagged and put in the freezer for future zuchinni bread and other endeavors. My neighbor made a mock apple pie out of zuchinni yesterday and I'll tell you there is no difference. If you didn't know, you wouldn't guess. I am making one this weekend and I'll post a photo of the pie and the recipe. Sorry this is going to be a short post tonight, but I have corn to shuck and bag up. Tommorrow I'm going to cut it off the cob, cook it down and freeze it. We've had a few ears now and the corn is very good and sweet. I just wish I had a big field to grow it! Like I could keep up with all that. On a sad note a Worthington landmark burnt to the ground Sunday. My prayers are with the Reel family during this difficult time. I'm so glad no one is hurt and Worthington has a great team of volunteer fireman that put their lives on the line for times such as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment