Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Short and Sweet

Not going to post long this evening. I have some medical recording I need to do on the computer. This evening I did to my zuchinni what I did last night with the tomatoes and brocolli. I also got the plow and ran through the rows between the corn. Dad retilled the area where my beans were and I plan on getting them planted tommorrow. Dad says he has a special way of planting them..so I guess I have a lesson to learn! I also watered all the plants. Tommorrow I also need to get in the back herb bed. It's getting weedy but the plants look good. Don't mean to be morbid but that is a spot where I think 3 pets were buried years ago. Things do grow good there. I wish I'd planted the tomatoes there like I did last year. They are not looking good in their new spot but their perking up some. See ya tommorrow I really need to get something else done on here before I crash!

No comments:

Post a Comment